The GcpFontSel Widget is a font chooser widget used in GChemPaint.
This widget has one signal:
- "changed": void user_function (GcpFontSel *fc, gpointer data).
This signal is raised when any property changes in the widget.
|fc||the object which received the signal. |
|data||user data set when the signal handler was connected.|
There are six properties:
- "family": char* (Read / Write).
The font family. Default is "Bitstream Vera Sans".
- "style": PangoStyle (Read / Write).
The font style. Default is PANGO_STYLE_NORMAL.
- "weight": PangoWeight (Read / Write).
The font weight. Default is PANGO_WEIGHT_NORMAL
- "variant": PangoVariant (Read / Write).
The font variant. Default is PANGO_VARIANT_NORMAL
- "stretch": PangoStretch (Read / Write).
The font stretch. Default is PANGO_STRETCH_NORMAL
- "size": int (Read / Write).
The font size expressed in pango units. Default is 12*PANGO_SCALE.
- "allow-slanted": gboolean (Construct only).
Whether to allow slanted fonts. Default is TRUE.
- "label": string (Read / Write).
The preview text. Default is the font description.